RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. The race is open to all male and female runners.
2. Runners below 18 years old must have their entry form signed by parent or guardian
3. Registration period: January 15 – March 10, 2011
4. Only the official race and medical vehicles will be allowed on the course. Security and volunteers will be on alert during the entire race.
5. No need for runners to check in but will be disqualified from winning if they start before the gun time because of electronic timing system.
6. Bib number is not transferable and must be worn during the race.
7. Participants may run, walk or rest upon their discretion, provided they do not leave the route of the race nor ride in vehicle to avoid disqualification.
8. Hydrating stations are provided, so don’t miss it.
9. All runners must pass on the provided electronic mat to power their electronic shoe tag and record their official time. Official result will be posted on Baguio21K.com
10. The organizer reserves the right to reject any entrant or disqualify if found to have misrepresented him/herself.
11. Protest related results must be made in writing and submitted within one hour after the end of the race with non-refundable fee of Php 5,000.00. No verbal protest will be entertained.
12. The organizer reserves the right to alter any of the rules deemed necessary for the success of the event.
13. The organizer’s decision is final.
A. 89.5 STAR FM RADIO, 87 Lourdes Subdivision, Dominican Hill
Daily from 9 am to 5 pm
B. Hotel Henrico, Baguio City, Legarda Road
Open from Monday to Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm
SECONDWIND RUNNING STORE, Unit 03A, Ortigas Home Depot,
Julia Vargas Avenue, Pasig
A registration fee must accompany each individual official entry form.
21K category = Php 600 5K/10K category = Php 500
For early birds, joining the race becomes more exciting because of the personalized bib number.
PERSONALIZED BIB NUMBER FOR THOSE WHO REGISTER ON OR BEFORE THE 30TH OF JANUARY 2011.
Out-of-town races like this one provide a breather from the usual routes in Metro Manila races. The race route is shown below: